Why the fuck do people tag ANYTHING Dwight from The Office says with #bears, #beets, #battlestar galactica. Yes I understand he said that ONE TIME but I see all these stupid Dwight quotes in the Battlestar tag people people think it’s cute to tag his quotes with those three things?
- Rule 1 - Post the rules.
- Rule 2 - Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then make 11 new ones.
- Rule 3 - Tag 11 people and link them to your post.
- Rule 4 - Let them know you’ve tagged them.
Jess asked me these questions:
1. are you hungry rn because i am? Yes. Chelsea needs to decide where we’re going to eat.
2. speaking of where was the last place you dined out? Cali Burrito!
3. word association game: what’s the first thing you think of when you see FECES. Poop, followed directly by fetus.
4. saladworks or panera? lol i am really hungry. Saladworks I suppose.
5. what was the last paper you wrote about? I guess the last actual paper I did was on the enthalpy of solution of BPA compared to estradiol.
6. have you ever performed something onstage?? DEETS PLZ. YUP I was the doctor in the Madeline play we put on in 3rd grade I think it was?
7. time to tell me about an embarrassing moment you’ve had! That one time I THOUGHT I was texting Kyle but I was actually texted a kid from my psyche class who’s name I THOUGHT was Kyle but wasn’t actually. Oops.
8. PASTE A LINK TO YOUR FIRST EVER POST ON TUMBLR. lol
9. write your last sent or received drunk text entertain me plz. I think it just said “No problem”. I don’t really text too many people when I’m drunk I don’t think.
10. do you use fanmail very often? Not really.
11. will you reblog a gigantic HQ photo of my face and profess your love and marriage proposal for me. Anything for my shmoopykins!
1. What song is stuck in your head right now? Or what was the last thing you listened to if the answer to the first part is “no song”.
2. First post on tumblr (stealing this one from Jess)?
3. What SHOULD you be doing right now?
4. What was the last thing you had to drink (and by drink I mean drink drink)?
5. How many high fives have you given in the past week (although the answer is always going to be “not enough”)?
6. What gives you the right?
7. Where do you want to live?
8. Where do you see yourself five minutes ago?
9. What was the last kind of homework you did?
10. Do you have food allergies?
11. What was your original URL?